Didot. One we're NOT getting.

I dont think we need another midfielder apart from Scott Brown , because our midfield has been performing well and only person who looks weak at times is Sionko but he is still been performing good.If you put Brown in Sionko's position i think we will be a much better team. Saying that just came into my head that Gavin Rae will leave so maybe Didio could get put on the bench

Do we really need another defensive midfielder? If Clement is first pick, we have Hemdani, Fergie, Rae and arguable Ian Murray who could all cover that position. There's a danger of having a very negative midfield if you end up with 2 or more defence-minded players in there.

For January, we badly need a central defender. If Sionko doesn't come on to a game and get a good run in the team, then punt him and get someone like Brown in.

Up front we need a target man who Boyd can play off.

As for Sebo, if PLG isn't going to play the lad, then sell him and cut our losses. We're at the end of December and he's only started 4 or 5 games which tells its own story.