Supporters Club Suspended

Guest Farrsie

Right what I am about to post some people wont like but as yous will see I post what I think.

First of all This kind of action is killing Scottish football.On Sunday at the septic game the atmosphere was shocking.This is because we as Rangers fans are being brainwashed into thinking that the songs we have been singing for over 100 years all of a sudden are wrong.Well let me tell you this if it wasn't for sectarianism there would be no Old Firm Full Stop.

So stop being the super fans and admit that you me and every Rangers fan Have Shouted and chanted something that we weren't meant to.

I also have to say that I understand what Rangers are trying to do in getting the hate mob out of Ibrox,But they are going the wrong way about it.

Right what I am about to post some people wont like but as yous will see I post what I think.

First of all This kind of action is killing Scottish football.On Sunday at the septic game the atmosphere was shocking.This is because we as Rangers fans are being brainwashed into thinking that the songs we have been singing for over 100 years all of a sudden are wrong.Well let me tell you this if it wasn't for sectarianism there would be no Old Firm Full Stop.

So stop being the super fans and admit that you me and every Rangers fan Have Shouted and chanted something that we weren't meant to.

I also have to say that I understand what Rangers are trying to do in getting the hate mob out of Ibrox,But they are going the wrong way about it.

I disagree i don't mind what you say as it is your opinion. but i do disagree with it. Rangers were pulling in the 60's 70's support of round 15.000 sometimes. You could just turn up and pay to get in.

Then they get Souness in and some brilliant players and hey 50.000 with most on season tickets.

They came to see great football players not because they could sing derries walls or the sash.

Rangers has always been about football and only a minority of bigots put any value on the songs we(yes we ) have been singing for years to build up the atmosphere. Very few have been up to their knees in f*****n blood it was just a song that got the Rangers going and tims wound up. That is why it was sung , not because of our historical alliance.

Rangers will survive without it and without the bigots that shout hatred.

If Ronaldinho signs tomorrow we could double the support.

We will not get many more just because we can sing the billy boys.

Hi me again

I do think we're in for a very stormy game on saturday, remember the game a few years ago that the media built up regarding the sicken hatred between the two clubs, then on the sunday afternoon on the live sky sports game fan trouble inside the park? i seriolusly think it's heading in the same direction seeing as the dons have seeminly got a full crowd goign which could mean trouble. Just hope we don't retaliate *sp or it's going to be the broth pot for us.

Just my opinion.

The bottom line is, wether it's right or wrong to behave in such a manner the powers that be have warned us about deducting points and possible bans, so me for one don't want to see the club suffer because of a few songs sung by idiots

Guest Farrsie
I disagree i don't mind what you say as it is your opinion. but i do disagree with it. Rangers were pulling in the 60's 70's support of round 15.000 sometimes. You could just turn up and pay to get in.

Then they get Souness in and some brilliant players and hey 50.000 with most on season tickets.

They came to see great football players not because they could sing derries walls or the sash.

Rangers has always been about football and only a minority of bigots put any value on the songs we(yes we ) have been singing for years to build up the atmosphere. Very few have been up to their knees in f*****n blood it was just a song that got the Rangers going and tims wound up. That is why it was sung , not because of our historical alliance.

Rangers will survive without it and without the bigots that shout hatred.

If Ronaldinho signs tomorrow we could double the support.

We will not get many more just because we can sing the billy boys.

What about the 40s and 50s when there were 80 ,90k watching.And by the way I agree with most of what you say.But don't forget it took until Souness brought in Mr Johnston

What about the 40s and 50s when there were 80 ,90k watching.And by the way I agree with most of what you say.But don't forget it took until Souness brought in Mr Johnston

The 40's and 50's just add to my arguement Farrsie. Again great players and a winning team.

Brown Young RJ Little McColl Woodburn Cox Waddell Findlay Billy Simpson Bob Thornton Rutherford

This is a team taken from the fifties even though most of us have never seen them play, most are still houshold names amongst Rangers fans.

I still stick to the belief that good players and a winning team pull in crowds and not the songs we sing.

I think walk on also proves that, we have become to hate it because the tim supporters all get right behind it. It has absolute no historical history that should make us hate it.

I truly believe that we are in a vacume now that songs we have been singing for the last 100 years have been taken away but i am sure in the future new songs will eventually take over.