From which I surmise that a) you were adopted or b) your father was doing a stretch at Her Majesty's pleasure.

Other than those two scenarios, I can find no justification for 7 wasted years.

Can't blame the old man for that - he died when I was 4. As a Beith jnrs fan anyway, he wouldn't have taken me to Ibrox, alas!

From what little I can recall I just wasn't aware of football until the 77 Cup Final(s) and I just fell for The Rangers. The lousy standard of those games, and the early to mid 80's, has stood me in good stead for the turgid guff that's been served up in recent years.

Eh? Why do you want to sing songs about "scumbag drug gang extortionist terrorists"? Seriously what part of your culture or heritage do they represent? How is that bowing to anyone?

Being anti-Bobby Sand certainly does represent my culture.

But again i'm really just defending people's right to sing these songs.

I personally think that all this getting a chap on your door early morning and getting lifted for........................singing a song!,pathetic whatever the song is.

You're right Ian, it IS pathetic, but it's not a surprise. You just have to look at the surveillance culture the UK & many other countries have become to see that this type of thing was almost inevitable. Our minds have probably been being brainwashed into just accepting it as well with psychological torture/training on TV & in films. Terms like "Big Brother" and "you are being watched" (Person of Interest) are just widely accepted as the norm in our society now rather than the futuristic nightmare storm trooper society envisaged by Orwell and others. In every day life governments have been actively trying to suppress freedom of speech for a long long time and that includes freedom to protest and demonstrate. Many peaceful protests all over the world (including in the UK) have been infiltrated with fake protesters deliberately causing havoc and mayhem in order to allow authorities to start taking tighter control of such situations which will eventually lead to public protests being completely outlawed. Scariest of all is that these things which were once considered "conspiracy theories" are becoming our reality and the madmen who saw it coming maybe weren't mad at all.

I personally think that all this getting a chap on your door early morning and getting lifted for........................singing a song!,pathetic whatever the song is.

They will need the arrests for their annual reports and figures to show how bad we are and that Scotland does indeed have an anti-Catholic problem, even though it is Cathilics who are calling the shots at just about every level of society.

A lot of hyperbolic pish getting trotted out on this subject. They will "go after" the blue sea of Ibrox, really, does anybody actually believe that possible let alone remotely likely?

It's not hard guys, we just stop singing songs about scumbag drug gang extortionist terrorists. It's really that simple. It would certainly enhance my match day experience that's for sure.

Explain Penny Arcade, the hokey cokey, black socks red tops, to an extent the famine song, yellow and green straws, peperamis, eggs benedict and sash-cut pitches.

Yes I think there is plenty to suggest try will attack non offensive songs in our repertoire as they already have.

Explain Penny Arcade, the hokey cokey, black socks red tops, to an extent the famine song, yellow and green straws, peperamis, eggs benedict and sash-cut pitches.

Yes I think there is plenty to suggest try will attack non offensive songs in our repertoire as they already have.

At the same time SA all of those things were treated with the disdain they deserved by all normal people. We'll never stop some people being obsessed with Rangers, but most of the things you mentioned were rightly ridiculed, no one took them seriously. That's a big jump from songs that denigrate someone else's culture or religion or show support for murder gangs, you can see the difference right?