From personal experience it does take a while to go through these things when you consider there were four different parties at the meeting.

Aye,patience is a virtue right enough.............................:)

I presume that after the minutes are produced it could take a few days for the club to approve them so don;t be surprised if it's the middle of next week before they appear.

Can't say I expect anything of note from them, (Mather justifying his position...again, Stockbridge refusing to give any info due to Stockmarket rule, no explanation on why the prevous Chairman was surprised at the extent of the loss etc) but I guess you never know.

I presume that after the minutes are produced it could take a few days for the club to approve them so don;t be surprised if it's the middle of next week before they appear.

Can't say I expect anything of note from them, (Mather justifying his position...again, Stockbridge refusing to give any info due to Stockmarket rule, no explanation on why the prevous Chairman was surprised at the extent of the loss etc) but I guess you never know.

I think this is a given BD.

However I just hope this time the fans groups weren't diverted off track with a trip to the trophy room or some fancy biscuits. I fully expect an interrogation and hope they demanded straight answers to direct questions otherwise they are not fit for purpose.

My expectation is that the minute will merely confirm what we already know. However, there could be a couple of wee gems in there. Sometimes people give stuff away in meetings especially if you have a couple of guys with a wee bit of experience asking the questions.