Minutes of meeting with Craig Mather, Brian Stockbridge etc

The Greig thing only came out after they got a new contract.

I don't disagree but David Murray brought them here in the first place and he gets an easy ride from yourself.

irvine worked hard against protestors to help murray.

you think i give murray an easy ride but irvine got my name in the paper for daring to criticise murray.

irvine eased whyte into power and is again attacking fans.

it's an abomination he is here. its an utter abomination they are defending the decision.

irvine worked hard against protestors to help murray.

you think i give murray an easy ride but irvine got my name in the paper for daring to criticise murray.

irvine eased whyte into power and is again attacking fans.

it's an abomination he is here. its an utter abomination they are defending the decision.

There's no doubt they've got it wrong where Irvine and MH are concerned, i've never denied it.

I was more being pedantic when you said they appointed them when they renewed them. I guess you could argue it's pretty much the same.

even assuming they were telling the truth about that. thats highly debatable.

media house were gone. jim traynor was attacking them on the official site. then they were back.

we both know why.

even assuming they were telling the truth about that. thats highly debatable.

media house were gone. jim traynor was attacking them on the official site. then they were back.

we both know why.

The Traynor comment on Irvine was odd considering how things turned out, but seems they said at the meeting with Traynor sitting there that media house were brought back to lighten his workload.

All very strange..

The Traynor comment on Irvine was odd considering how things turned out, but seems they said at the meeting with Traynor sitting there that media house were brought back to lighten his workload.

All very strange..

yeah you know what the police say when people can't keep there story straight.