Forced out because of scum like the RST and Murray.

Don't be so fucking stupid. Scum? Other Rangers men with a different opinion from you and that makes them scum?? So they would be OK calling you the same thing then, if it is justified by having a difference of opinion? Go and have a lie down pal.

Don't be so fucking stupid. Scum? Other Rangers men with a different opinion from you and that makes them scum?? So they would be OK calling you the same thing then, if it is justified by having a difference of opinion? Go and have a lie down pal.

Not at all, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Maybe calling the whole of the RST is scum I'm sure the majority of them are good Rangers men, just a shame people like Dingwall have such a prominent role and give a bad impression of the rest of them. Agenda pushing arseholes who are only in it for self gain.

At the end of the day the investors and shareholders can decide who runs the board at the forthcoming AGM.

Exactly how it should be and the fact Mather et al attempted to stop such an open vote says more about their resignation than anything else.

Not at all, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Maybe calling the whole of the RST is scum I'm sure the majority of them are good Rangers men, just a shame people like Dingwall have such a prominent role and give a bad impression of the rest of them. Agenda pushing arseholes who are only in it for self gain.

I can understand your anger mate as it is a very heated subject. Maybe I'm too old school, but there is just something about the word. I never heard it used against other Rangers folk in all the years I can think back to, but as I say maybe I'm too old fashioned in my ways.