he put in 250k to rangers. so not really.

but realistically if we can only choose board members from investors we will be a very strange company. unique i suspect.

m murray put in so he is ok i expect?

Did he? When?

I'm not saying that and you know I'm not.

PM has been trying to get his hands on Rangers without having to spend money for the past 18 months and unfortunately it looks like he's about to.

Did he? When?

I'm not saying that and you know I'm not.

PM has been trying to get his hands on Rangers without having to spend money for the past 18 months and unfortunately it looks like he's about to.

Of all the things that may happen p murray owning rangers for free is the least likely. Green and whyte managed it but murray wont

So you have nothing no bona fides to back up your assertion which was the very simple request I made, while the required bona fides that discredit your claim were published by a knowledgeable source in another place. Your claim that PM is therefore OK is shown up for the nonsense and propaganda that it is.

The below is the figures from that knowledgeable post by Boss for your perusal and elucidation.

Net debt at 30 June 2007 £16,542,000

Paul Murray appointed director 20 September 2007

Net debt at 30 June 2008 £21,559,000

Net debt at 30 June 2009 £31,118,000

Net debt at 30 June 2010 £27,074,000 (last audited accounts)

Sometimes facts are annoying.

Game. Set. Match.

Sorry but I must of missed this release.

I am also sure it has been shown numerous times that when PM joined rangers there was debt, and it didn't start dropping till Lloyd's came in, but then again he was only a NED so had no control over anything David Murray done.

No question lloyds were also there as it fell.

Perhaps that explains Mather's actions today then.

What today's actions don't do is explain the reluctance of PM or DK to stand up to SDM and his recklessness, in PM'S case the very essence of a NED's duties, no amount of deflection or spin will cover that failure.

As for the style of figures you would have to ask Boss, though why you would invoke celtic to deflect from your nonsensical assertions is for you to know, you obviously are unable to raise any validity for your propaganda I will leave you to be bothered.

The hollowness of your support is complete.

There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the galaxy.

There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the galaxy.

I see you resort to posting gibberish when your nonsense is disassembled.

What today's actions don't do is explain the reluctance of PM or DK to stand up to SDM and his recklessness, in PM'S case the very essence of a NED's duties, no amount of deflection or spin will cover that failure.

No deflecting or spinning going on here other than those unwilling to acknowledge the weakness of Craig Mather and the current Ibrox board - weaknesses I've agreed they share with some previous directors. Say what you like about PM or DK though, they didn't take money out of the club in the same way the most recent chancers have.

Then there's the matter of the same PR firm being used throughout which is another conflict of interest which frustrates many bears and is never explained.

All in all, we're still some way from have the kind of stable, trusted board we'd like and it's a shame none of the protagonists have the gumption to lead openly and effectively. If they did, then perhaps we'd get somewhere.