How quickly will we see new appointments to the board?

It's anyone's guess at the moment. I'm not even sure if the appointment of Dave King will go ahead because there's clearly been some contradictory statements from the board on that subject. It looks as though the Easdales might have been against it (suprise, suprise) hence the backtracking on the definition of 'board', although that might just have been for AIM regulatory reasons. Then there's the campaign from the yahoo cabal to have the SFA refuse King on their mysterious 'fit and proper' grounds.

I've just been listening to Sportsound where Chico & English were arguing about Dave King's suitability. Chico said he'd heard from within the corridors of Hampden that the SFA have discussed it and won't have an issue with King, then 2 minutes later the show had supposedly had a call from an SFA spokesman to say Dave King's potential appointment hadn't been discussed. They must have had the old cauldron out while listening to Sportsound over at Mount Florida (aka London Road) and Chico interrupted the 'wing of bat' or 'eye of toad' part of the ceremony.

I believe the recent resignations where at some time under MM's corporate governance, perhaps you can correct me.

And corporate governance (or the lack of it whatever your view) under MM is what to do with the recent round of resignations exactly?

Nobody comes out of this saga with any credit whatsoever, when are people going to realise that it's not a spectator sport? In the absence of anything resembling top flight competition, guys in suits have replaced the players and courts and judges chambers have replaced the hallowed turf.

Depressing.