That why I asked is just rumourmongering or claimed to be fact, I for one have no hesitation in dismissing it as rumour.

Folk are discussing it. I believe he and or ticketus are there somewhere. But maybe that's just me. It's not rumourmongering or claimed to be fact

Folk are discussing it. I believe he and or ticketus are there somewhere. But maybe that's just me. It's not rumourmongering or claimed to be fact

Posting such and putting it in the public domain is certainly rumourmongering of the worst kind that we can well do without.

Too late the car crash that is AJ has it all over the back page of the rhebel.

Posting such and putting it in the public domain is certainly rumourmongering of the worst kind that we can well do without.

Too late the car crash that is AJ has it all over the back page of the rhebel.

Shut up ffs.

I've put I believe he is involved in one of the faceless entities that invested in the club. It's merely an opinion.

The polis or the SFA will not be running round to Ibrox in the morning on the basis of me starting a thread on gersnet about spivs, cheats and robbing bastards.

In saying that if Stockbridge and co read this maybe they'll try and ban me from Ibrox :o

The possibility of Whyte still being around slithering under a rock somewhere nearby has been getting discussed pretty regularly (on and off) for well over a year. It's far from being a new topic. It's quite hard not to think about him when his stench is still lingering around the club.

Shut up ffs.

I've put I believe he is involved in one of the faceless entities that invested in the club. It's merely an opinion.

The polis or the SFA will not be running round to Ibrox in the morning on the basis of me starting a thread on gersnet about spivs, cheats and robbing bastards.

In saying that if Stockbridge and co read this maybe they'll try and ban me from Ibrox :o

Perhaps and more probably it is you who should shut up.

As part of a "five way agreement" between Sevco, the Rangers oldco, the Scottish FA, SPL and SFL, Green was ordered to confirm Sevco Scotland, which now trades as The Rangers Football Club Limited, had no connection with Whyte or any of his associates.

Green was also asked to give an "irrevocable commitment" for the company to have no future connection with Whyte or associates in the future.

The scariest thing about that is that Stockbridge has always seemed to twist the truth when it comes to talking about the club's financial position, so when he said £1m left by April I was instantly thinking "more like £1m left by January or February then".

Exactly what i was thinking. April bought him time, realistically i believe we will be lucky to see Christmas.