All we know about Pinsent Masons report is what Irvine has spun to us not exactly an endorsement that much confidence can be placed in is it?

I know Pinsent Masons are a well respected company, you need to speculate that is up to you.

Care to explain why [you wish to agree to disagree] or do you just have an opinion picked at random that you like to hang on to?

Not really, no. For three reasons:

(1) I don't like your attitude i.e. "my opinion picked at random". I've been around a long time as has the man in question. My memories of his service to our Club go way beyond the recent events cited here. My opinion has not been picked at random, and it will remain my opinion.

(2) I don't feel that I have to justify my admiration and trust for a guy who had a long and distinguished career with Rangers, and who is highly regarded throughout the Western corporate world. I certainly don't want to narrow his record down to one or two debatable incidents.

(3) You have a very 'black or white' outlook on things (and I don't wish to get drawn into a very time consuming discussion when I have my view that will not change and I won't insult you by thinking I can change yours). There appears to be no area in between.

Your argument states if he had no concrete evidence on any matter he should basically shut up and butt out. That is just nonsense.

(You see an old woman in a car stuck on a railway line at a railway crossing, but you are on the other side of a high security fence. You know that security guards come on shift in half an hour but you don't know when the next train is. Would you try to raise an alarm with someone? Or would you walk away and mention nothing to anybody? After all you have no concrete evidence that a train is coming in the next half hour! That is your approach to the world!!)

A Rangers hating source of nonsense if ever there was one no perhaps about it, what is it coming to when fakes is used as an oracle to discredit an honest inquiry and company, shameless is what it is.

Ignoring the message because you don't like the messenger is a policy that worksed oh so well in regards to Whyte eh?

Nobody's doubting the honesty of Pinsent Masons, quite the reverse really.