There is not one bit of media coverage about Celtic fans singing about Frank de Boer being a sad orange bastard. Neither is there police and politician investigations.

That suggests an inherent flaw in how this whole issue works.

There is not one bit of media coverage about Celtic fans singing about Frank de Boer being a sad orange bastard. Neither is there police and politician investigations.

I can understand those who say there's no agenda are trying not to seem like paranoid conspiracy theorists but it's just so blatant.

Could part of the flaw be that there are not at least a few hundred bears complaining to UEFA, the SFA, the police, the council, their local MPs, FARE and NBM or even the swamping the phone ins and news story comment sections?

Could part of the flaw be that there are not at least a few hundred bears complaining to UEFA, the SFA, the police, the council, their local MPs, FARE and NBM or even the swamping the phone ins and news story comment sections?

Jim Spence kept his job despite numerous complaints from us, so i'm not sure that's the difference.

AMMS and BH, I'm not sure what points you are trying to make. Are you trying to argue that Rangers fans have not been dealt with more harshly than other fans over the past 5-10 years or just that we haven't been since March of last year?

Those figures are for the year from March 2012. What I'm saying is the perception of persecution is far greater than the reality. The numbers of people actually being arrested are tiny. They don't bear out the premise that we're being singled out for special treatment by the police.

As far as I can see all BH and amms stats do is further prove what a sham the sectarian issue is. If just 0.029% of fans are engaging in this behaviour why is so much time, money, expense, politicians time, police time and media inches and minutes wasted on this sham.

Those figures don't show that there isn't a greater focus on rangers fans. They just show the authorities are struggling to justify their bs agenda with charges and convictions.

The figures show that there is clearly not any widespread police action against football fans, if there was you'd expect significantly higher numbers of arrests. I don't think the police would be in the slightest interested if a section of our support didn't insist that they've a right to sing about the UVF whenever they feel like it. I also think you overplay the time and money that is actually spent on this 'problem'.

I'm not sure anyone has disagreed with the premise that the police could find better things to do with their time either.

Maybe my perception carries me away a little when I hear 50odd thousand Yahoos singing "sad Orang bastard" at a foreign coach and ex-Rangers player (as they did with Walter and his predecessors), openly sing songs gloryfing terrorist in a country that lost thousands to these same terrorists et al. IMHO, the Rangers support cleaned its act starting from the Souness era onwards, essentially eradicated TBB et al after 2007 ... and saw how our own efforts where not followed by those from beyond the Clyde, but also endured even more and cynical vitriol. The Yahoos where left with an ivory tower and a feeling of being untouchable ... and while I sure can drop any sectarian add on or song in no-time, I for one want a level-handed approach by the authorities and I can't see this coming for the time being. It is not just the few chaps being lifted, the whole image of the club and its support gets tarred week in and week out, has been for years. For essentially nothing worth writing home about.

And who is it that's 'tarring' the club and it's support week in and week out?

I don't disagree with you (I watched the Arsenal match so I'll take your word for it). I've heard Rangers supporters sing songs this season I thought were long gone. There is a lack of consistency, particularly with the media.

Did you make a report, if not would you?

If so, we need to box even cleverer rather than use our own club as a punchbag.