Once again its a social problem and not a footballing one. Humans aren't born racist, its installed in them. I would like to believe every decent football fan wouldn't even consider the thought of thinking that someone was different because of the colour of skin. It is one issue I have never been able to understand or accept and makes my blood boil. Its like saying a black Ferrari is different to a red Ferrari in aspects other than appearance.

Unfortunately FIFA and UEFA aren't strong enough on it, in fact they are embarrassing themselves not taking stronger action a long time ago. Them not doing anything says a lot to me. IMO all clubs who have so called fans in the ground in this day in action mocking someone for a colour should be instantly removed from that competition.

In this case Yaya Toure is spot on saying black players should boycott Russia 2018 World Cup. Russia should be told they risk losing hosting the tournament if their is an issue.

The little coward bottled it to mention Celtic or Hearts for that matter. Very interesting also that he all but admits he was not a Rangers fan as a kid, as we already knew of course, he only went to watch us because his brother played for us. Anyway, why is he talking about what happened in a foreign country when we had a clear case of racism/sectarianism call it what you want the night before in our very own country?

The little coward bottled it to mention Celtic or Hearts for that matter. Very interesting also that he all but admits he was not a Rangers fan as a kid, as we already knew of course, he only went to watch us because his brother played for us. Anyway, why is he talking about what happened in a foreign country when we had a clear case of racism/sectarianism call it what you want the night before in our very own country?

Where does he say he wasn't a Rangers fan? That's a bizarre suggestion.

In what way? We knew he wasn't anyway. Barry grew up a Hamilton Accies fan, that isn't a secret.

Well I've never heard it before. He's from Hamilton so I imagine he has a soft spot for them but preferring them over Rangers is news to me.