I was as you are probably aware thinking more of 8 Aug 2013 and the ambush.

You are talking about the session in the Ibrox Suite. I'm talking about the meetings the three groups had with each side. You are not comparing like with like.

Have sent a PM to Frank Blin on linkedin to ask if he is still likely to be joining us :). The guy is involved in a senior capacity in 4 or 5 business at the moment (according to Linkedin). He is just what we need.

Get that idiot Stockbridge to fuck I say :)!

Blin isn't going to be a replacement for Stockbridge.

rumor has it he is at least temporarily.

seems a strange rumor mind you.

Is this rumours on FF from people who don't know what they are talking about? ;)

As I've posted before, I can't see Blin taking an executive role and it would be a big step down for him.

Is this rumours on FF from people who don't know what they are talking about? ;)

As I've posted before, I can't see Blin taking an executive role and it would be a big step down for him.

it's from ross of cro.

it's a step down if he's doing it as a job and not a project certainly.

You are talking about the session in the Ibrox Suite. I'm talking about the meetings the three groups had with each side. You are not comparing like with like.

Correct, like for like would have been the same open scrutiny in the Ibrox suite as that the board accepted rather than another selective meeting.

Correct, like for like would have been the same open scrutiny in the Ibrox suite as that the board accepted rather than another selective meeting.

How would you suggest PM/ JM arrange such a meeting? (Haven't we been here before?)