Did I hear this correctly today?

If so, could Rhegan tell us what the SFA did to prevent Craig Whyte getting ownership of Rangers two and a half years ago?

Despite warnings about Whyte's background from the likes of AJ and Jeff Randall the SFA sat back and allowed Whyte to get his hands on Rangers and we all know how that ended up. Did Whyte make any such prior application to the SFA ? If so can we see it? Or did Liewell & his PGB call the shots & allow Whyte ownership knowing what was likely to happen as that would benefit Liewell's club ?

So what's changed regards Dave King ? is it because his arrival at Rangers & subsequent investment might be of considerable benefit to Rangers that an 'application' now has to be made ? Do some people at the SFA not like the thought of Rangers returning to the top of Scottish football? Also has the fat,sweaty, bespectacled lawyer been working behind the scenes to change the rules?

King's arrival yesterday certainly seemed to concern the usual suspects in the mhedia. English for one.

The snyde fookers have beefed and tweaked the rules up just for the occasion like this with Rangers.

If so then I'd expect that if any application is rejected then this will end up in the courts. I don't think the SFA would want that but you never know do you?

Did I hear this correctly today?

If so, could Rhegan tell us what the SFA did to prevent Craig Whyte getting ownership of Rangers two and a half years ago?

Despite warnings about Whyte's background from the likes of AJ and Jeff Randall the SFA sat back and allowed Whyte to get his hands on Rangers and we all know how that ended up. Did Whyte make any such prior application to the SFA ? If so can we see it? Or did Liewell & his PGB call the shots & allow Whyte ownership knowing what was likely to happen as that would benefit Liewell's club ?

So what's changed regards Dave King ? is it because his arrival at Rangers & subsequent investment might be of considerable benefit to Rangers that an 'application' now has to be made ? Do some people at the SFA not like the thought of Rangers returning to the top of Scottish football? Also has the fat,sweaty, bespectacled lawyer been working behind the scenes to change the rules?

King's arrival yesterday certainly seemed to concern the usual suspects in the mhedia. English for one.

In fairness, he was in court over huge tax evasion chargers. They are hardly going to ignore it.

Though I'm sure the ******** wouldn't get the same scrutiny.

In fairness, he was in court over huge tax evasion chargers. They are hardly going to ignore it.

Though I'm sure the ******** wouldn't get the same scrutiny.

wasn't it retrospective legislation upon which these charges were brought?

What are the rules, anyone know?

After Whyte the SFA should scrutinise every director at every club, Rangers included. The fact they didn't before isn't a good reason not too in the future.

Despite their best intentions, SFA articles of governance certainly don't override Scots, UK and particularly European law.

If AIM don't have an issue, my take is that the SFA are on a sticky wicket.

They might try to chance their mitt, but I would fancy DK's chances in the courts.

Edited by bluebear54

Tims are terrified of Kings arrival. They will do all they can to stop it. If Dave wants to put £100m in my bank account i will filter it through to the club over the next few years for him. I am more than fit and proper. Thanks.

Edited by Super Cooper