Michael Mols and the hand of god

Scored what everyone thought was a brilliant header. It wasn't until the post match analysis that someone noticed it was scored with his hand.

When asked about it he did admit the truth though, that it was his hand.

Another talking point about him was that the usually quiet Mols stood for about a minute and a half shouting aggressivly at one of his own team mates telling him what he thought about him. Totally out of character or is he also becoming a grumpy old man.

Who does he play for now anyway?

Remember he stuck the nut in a Fernebahce player at Ibrox a few seasons back? He doesn't lose his temper often but when he does stay well away.

Ado den Haag(hague)

I was reading a fc Utrecht site where they love mols. One of their songs, when he was leaving to come to us was(translated):

Michael Mols we wish you success

Go and give the Celtic a Les(son).

I also know that since he played for us there is a Utrecht supporters Rangers support. So when watching dutch football give a bit of support to Utrecht.

Ado den Haag(hague)

I was reading a fc Utrecht site where they love mols. One of their songs, when he was leaving to come to us was(translated):

Michael Mols we wish you success

Go and give the Celtic a Les(son).

I also know that since he played for us there is a Utrecht supporters Rangers support. So when watching dutch football give a bit of support to Utrecht.

Thank fook I'm not Dutch that's one shit song.

Yep, Mols was a class act and it was a crying shame what happened to him against Bayern and his struggle recovering from his injury. For the few months before that game he was amazing in the Premier league with defenders basically finding him unplayable...was a real bag of tricks with an amazing centre of gravity which allowed him to turn on the proverbial 6 pence.

Malky

Yep, Mols was a class act and it was a crying shame what happened to him against Bayern and his struggle recovering from his injury. For the few months before that game he was amazing in the Premier league with defenders basically finding him unplayable...was a real bag of tricks with an amazing centre of gravity which allowed him to turn on the proverbial 6 pence.

Malky

Agreed, remember being in the Broomloan when he scored all 4 against Motherwell.

One of the goals..... ball came to him about 8 yards out, crowded area, spins on the proverbial 6 pence a couple of times and in less than a yard had beat 3 players before firing an unstoppable shot home.

Was there with a friend who was a season ticket holder at Old Trafford - he said we would only be a stepping stone for Mols as he would get snapped up by a BIG EPL team - and he WAS that good.

That injury, like Durrant's, lost the game a potentially world-class player.