Ramsdens Cup Final to be held at Easter Road

Parkhead is out apparently because the cost of hiring the pig sty and policing costs could make it too expensive.

Easter Road only holds about 20,000, Tynecastle even less.

Ibrox Stadium was mentioned a few times by the commentator at last nights game as if he was 'certain' of it.

Who pays the hiring fee, is it the SPFL? Is Ibrox cheaper to hire than the piggery?

I would prefer Murrayfield over Easter Road/Tynecastle. Firstly, I am sure that we would take more supporters than either of the latter two grounds could hold; also would hate for those clubs to benefit in any shape or form from the blue pound.

I wonder if Raith Rovers were to reach the Scottish Cup final against the BHEASTS their chairman will have another outburst about unfair advantage like he did with us regarding the Ramsdens Cup final when it was suggested it could be held at Ibrox?.

It would be great, although a bit unfair on Raith, if it was Ibrox, but I'm sure Raith would rather have more cash from a full stadium if it was a big venue than have a Ramsdens cup win in a smaller stadium!

This should have been sorted before the cup started such as IF we got through it would be the piggery, Ibrox or Murryfield, such as the support we would have wanting to go. IF we didn't get there it would be Easter Road or somewhere of a similar size stadium, even then it wouldn't be a sell out.

The final should NOT be held @ Ibrox under any circumstances!!!!

For fairness, it should be played @ a neutral ground, somewhere easily accessible to both sets of fans - most likely Edinburgh or possibly somewhere like Almondvale (10k seater) or Falkirk (9k seater)