http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24737531

"It is the first time a team in Rangers colours will be in a national final since 2010, when they beat Celtic to win the League Cup. "

Not to mention this is actually completely wrong (it was 2011), this article is yet another example of BBC Scotland blowing a raspberry to their Trust and editorial guidelines.

Guest DietofWorms

BBC Ireland are a complete joke. I'm actually warming to their pish.

It brightens my day to see how they can shoehorn their bitterness into any article about us.:bouncy2:

edit ; No name on who wrote that wee puff piece I see...Interesting. cough *Jum Spence* cough.

Guest Night Owl

Hmmm...

I don't think the BBC are in any position to point fingers and name call let alone try and come across as cute and clever.

If I were a serious professional and felt passionate about my career, I wouldn't be in a hurry to work with that organization considering the recent revelations concerning much loved 70's tv presenters.

That place seems to attract a certain type.

I wonder Frankie if they are aware (perhaps even care) that the volume of complaints is a performance indicator ?

They don't care mate as clearly the network don't care either.

As long as Rangers do nothing in a legal sense, the BBC will say and do what they want.

I suppose the begging question is, 'what other team plays in Rangers' colours'?

I suspect Pacific Quay CSC have baited this hook carefully, they will already have a response ready awaiting the complaints.

Further, the question to ask BBC Scotland is thus, 'if Rangers win the Ramsdens Cup, what will be inscribed on the trophy; Rangers FC or a team playing in Rangers colours'?

We should be told.