McMurdo's latest propaganda piece.. King to be blocked/investors deserting McColl

if king gets blocked it will be at the easdales request.

I don't believe the Easdales or Stockbridge ever wanted king as chairman he would be a serious threat to them and would get rid of them at the earliest oppurtunity this was a stunt to keep their place on the board at the AGM. Now we can see why Green got rid of Cenkos and got his own nomad in place to be his patsy.

it's becoming increasingly obvious to me mather decided to go after whyte/blue pitch/ahmed or whoever it is that is working the easdales from behind blocked the notion of king coming back

Decided to go or was forced to go by the easdales and their muppet masters?

another issue for the likes of Stockbridge and the Easdales is that they're not people who have a high calibre business or football pedigree. The Easdales have done very well but on a local basis, so not London shakers. Stockbridge has a limited CV and again has no footballing pedigree and is not a recognised business mover.

as they have very limited connections they cannot make approaches in the same way that McColl can, ie Christian Purlow, hence the CEO advert in the Financial Times. Additionally, how would the Easdales and Stockbridge review CV's and appoint someone to that position given their lack of credible backgrounds in such decisions? Would they need to appoint someone to make that decision (another waste of Club money).

I've no issues with the Easdales investing in Rangers and believe they are supporters, but they do need to recognise that they operate in a dual carriageway world and we need board level resources who are used to driving on the autobahns of this world, particularly in the fast lane.

"Stockbridge has a limited CV and again has no footballing pedigree and is not a recognised business mover."

Can't be right. He won us the league last season didn't he? Got a big bonus for it so it must be true. Funny, I can't remember him scoring any goals, though.