Rangers star Ian Black quizzed by cops..............

Sorry I am totally against the grain in this thread. I would be furious if someone had forced my kid into a car for such a trivial thing. Ask the parents of all the abducted kids what they think of strangers throwing kids in a car. Getting their name and address and reporting it to their parents was the way to go in this case . Black is extremely lucky the police did not arrest him for abduction. If I was a parent I would be pressing charges against him for exactly that. Black is in the public eye and this was a very serious thing to do, so I think the record have every right to publish it.

i suspect we are talking about teenagers here.

regardless i think it's the kids i would be angry with.

So if you see someone forcing a kid into a car you will be quite happy to stand by and watch. I find that hard to believe

Have you any idea how many kids are abducted every year. Lets not kid on, forcing a kid into a car against his will is abduction. I am sure Madeleine McCann's parents will agree with me.

I doubt he would have been so brave if it was 2 older teenagers to be honest.

maddie mccans parents would be to busy and drunk to notice.

So that makes it right to abduct a little girl. Come on there are caravan parks and hotels all over the world where kids are put to bed and the parents go to an adjoining club. I don't agree with it and have never done it but they are not the bad people in the case. The person who took the kid is the bad one.

So that makes it right to abduct a little girl. Come on there are caravan parks and hotels all over the world where kids are put to bed and the parents go to an adjoining club. I don't agree with it and have never done it but they are not the bad people in the case. The person who took the kid is the bad one.

Pete you cant be serious with that, its not as if they were having a quiet glass of wine outside a caravan, they left 3 babies alone not in sight...and REFUSED free care from the resort....their official story is absolute bullshit for me...sniffer dogs don't lie.