For me, the main people who make remembrance political/point scoring etc are the ones who moan about how it's political/point scoring.

Just my opinion mind.

I suppose that makes sense coming from someone who moans about protests against the boardroom and even admitted to shouting abuse at some lads with a protest banner....

I suppose that makes sense coming from someone who moans about protests against the boardroom and even admitted to shouting abuse at some lads with a protest banner....

I don't really think my views on our football club's politics can really be tied into the issue of remembrance.

I have a close family member who is looney left and one of these extreme anti-war folk, pushes the white poppy etc so i'm not trying to have sly digs at people on this forum, it's a general feeling I have.

It's not particularly wrong to be anti-war of course but I just cannot see these claims that remembrance and the poppy has become some sort of way of advocating the politics of war, just because it also pays tribute to soldiers that die to this day does not mean it's saying this war or that war is correct. It's a completely separate thing and I strongly believe that it's in the heads of people who think otherwise.

Same with the point scoring situation involving Rangers, we've done our thing with remembrance, the troops on the pitch etc for a while but the cries of 'point scoring' from the East End have just got louder.

Yet Ross County claimed they did.

I'm not sure they did actually say that, a mix up in who was responsible for it seemed to be the issue, although that might be an excuse. I was under the impression it was pressure from Celtic most people were blaming rather than forgetfulness.

The theme of the remembrance day should be all about 'Never again' but unfortunately its 'more of the same'.

AlexScott early comment was spot on. Yes I feel for all those victims who were wrongly put to war. But my stance on war is that it is nothing more than a money making and controlling machine for ‘the powers that be’ and nothing to do with democracy and freedom. Its quite the opposite and all towards globalisation and control on all levels and always has been. People in western countries might be sitting at home right now and thinking they live in a safe democracy because they get to tick a box on so called election day every 5 years but they aren't.

Where does Blair get off at wearing a poppy and Cameron laying a wreath?...these war criminals are still putting young innocent men and women into illegal invasions some of which don't come home again, not to mention the 100s of 1000s of innocent foreigners who get killed. And the way they sell it through the manipulation of the pathetic unquestioning mainstream media by telling them they are defending their country for freedom is sickening.

Guard the shores in the event of any attack on our country! - Im all for that. But going into countries based on such ridiculous claims with no proof such as The 45 minute WMD claim is making a mockery of those soldiers who actually think they are about to assist in giving people freedom.

But the good thing is a lot of soldiers today are waking up to the lie....including my 1st cousin who served in Afghanistan between 2005-2009, he has come back and said - there is no enemy. I already knew this as the invasion of afghan is all about lithium, opium and transporting energy.

And this man sums it up exactly how it is, it is a must watch!

The theme of the remembrance day should be all about 'Never again' but unfortunately its 'more of the same'.

AlexScott early comment was spot on. Yes I feel for all those victims who were wrongly put to war. But my stance on war is that it is nothing more than a money making and controlling machine for ‘the powers that be’ and nothing to do with democracy and freedom. Its quite the opposite and all towards globalisation and control on all levels and always has been. People in western countries might be sitting at home right now and thinking they live in a safe democracy because they get to tick a box on so called election day every 5 years but they aren't.

Where does Blair get off at wearing a poppy and Cameron laying a wreath?...these war criminals are still putting young innocent men and women into illegal invasions some of which don't come home again, not to mention the 100s of 1000s of innocent foreigners who get killed. And the way they sell it through the manipulation of the pathetic unquestioning mainstream media by telling them they are defending their country for freedom is sickening.

Guard the shores in the event of any attack on our country! - Im all for that. But going into countries based on such ridiculous claims with no proof such as The 45 minute WMD claim is making a mockery of those soldiers who actually think they are about to assist in giving people freedom.

But the good thing is a lot of soldiers today are waking up to the lie....including my 1st cousin who served in Afghanistan between 2005-2009, he has come back and said - there is no enemy. I already knew this as the invasion of afghan is all about lithium, opium and transporting energy.

And this man sums it up exactly how it is, it is a must watch!

All fine and well doing a bit of political ranting but what does any of that have to do with remembrance?