Here comes the prophet of doom...

I think we've had it.

I think they are going to discover links, and invalidate everything that the club has won since Whyte's take over.

I think they will then put to a vote whether or not to impose a fresh demotion to L2 or whether to plump for explusion entirely.

Expulsion would only be a positive if we could sneak in somewhere else, otherwise it means playing in the juniors.

And as I keep saying, I think the people behind this have been Tims since Murray sold up.

Duped, you certainly were.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.

Do you really think Tims have been behind this since day one?

Things ...

And BBC Scotland has seen an email sent by police last month to a lawyer representing Green.

Source of that mail?

When the Scottish Football Association transferred the liquidated company's membership to a new company "the key requirement" was the total lack of involvement of Whyte.

Which "liquidated company"?

This whole thing looks like the same stuff we've seen 6 months ago, with hardly any new info added bar a bit of rumour-mongering and the doom-and-gloom scenario of Lawwell's lackey ... ahem the SFA revoke our license should a tenuous link to Whyte surface.

Don't you? Who stood to gain the most from us going down? What would have happened to Celtic had we managed to make it 4 in a row? They needed us out of the way, and i stress, needed.

No I don't, I really don't. I've always thought the people to blame were the various owners of Rangers. I could be convinced there was an element of malice in the tax case but beyond that no. I might be a naive fool, time will tell. I'm out of step on lots of subjects mind, as a quick browse of Gersnet alone will testify.