The sos want ibrox put in a trust so it cannever be sold. A noble aim and one I am sure we all agree with. Well except the current board who haven't done it of course. Should pm gain board membership the pressure of this will also fall on him.

It is very easy for this board to never hear another word about sale and lease back if they so desire. Indeed just adding a vote on it to the agm then supporting the motion will do the trick.

I cant see why any rangers fan would be against this aim.

The board will want to at least keep an option for mortgaging or sell and lease back when the money eventually runs out. So far they have seemed more interested in the gravy train than the good of the club.

Thats fine. Its the fans who are against and questioning it I cant fathom. The board should at very least allow the shareholders to decide.

Are you referring to Whyte with that comment RS or have there been other assets sold which I have missed ? My understanding was that rather than selling off we had acquired some assets such as the Albion car Park.

You refer to absence of proof - does that mean there is none so to speak and such action is motivated purely on the basis of how a previous owner - now no longer connected with the club - operated ?

I would include Whyte. He did sell the Arsenal shares although admittedly they are valued in a different way, and on a different scale, to assets like Ibrox, Edmiston House et cetera.

My argument is not that Craig Whyte and Sir David Murray sold off assets therefore our current board will do the same. It is that such people, primarily motivated by financial interests, will decide to keep or sell assets based on those interests. I think that this means that if Rangers run out of cash there will be no barrier to the sale of assets to provide working capital.

As I say, I don't trust the current board, I think that they will act in such a way if the time comes.