I think Sebo has had a bit of a rough ride so far. He has came into a poor side and isnt getting much of a chance.

I think as soon as he hits the net once or twice he could spring into a different player.

On the Radio tonight that an un-named club have put an offer in for him.

Le Guen denied it but managers always do.

I think we should put him out his misery and let him go.

We should try and get as much of our money back as possible of course.

I wonder if le Guen will sell as it is admitting he may have made a mistake and he is a bit proud to do that i think.

i think part of the problem is that leguen doesnt like admitting his mistakes. hes stuck by all the duds he signed all season when everyone else knew the just werent good enough hiding behind the pretence of "give them time to gel" As soon as i hear that term the alarm bells start ringing. Not only does he have to get rid of the non achievers he has to be spot on in the transfer market this time round. If he fails to either of these he may as well walk out the door asap

So le guen is shite then?

What happened to giving your manager time? or did that go out the window?

In a word, YES. I don't give a shit what he achieved at Lyon. He hasn't done a f****n' thing right since he came to us. Apart from Clement(imo)his signings have been f****n' terrible. His tactics have been absolute WANK.

Half a season should've been plenty of time for supposedly one of the brightest young managers in europe to get to grips with one of the weakest leagues in europe. Coupled with the fact that he's had shit loads more money than every other club bar one.

I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on the horizon to make me think anything is going to change. I dread to think what he'll do in the transfer market with any money that the LYIN' CUNT gives him(if any). :ffs: