@SonsofStruth: PROTEST ON TUESDAY

Meet Copland Rd stairs seven o'clock.

Protesting Stockbridge and Irvine to be removed from club.

SHARE IF YOU CARE.

Stockbridge and Irvine? Would. Be surprised if many would want them around the club much longer. Get the impression that many less consider Easdale to be unacceptable. Is this view shared?

Edited by Tom Davison
Letter missing

Stockbridge and Irvine? Would. Be surprised if many would want them around the club much longer. Get the impression that many less consider Easdale to be unacceptable. Is this view shared?

I would like the Easdales removed as they are working to the instructions of others who do not have Rangers best interests at heart.

I would like the Easdales removed as they are working to the instructions of others who do not have Rangers best interests at heart.

Can you enlarge on this latest conspiracy theory, might help matters all round if you took McColl's lead.

Sandy Easdale to Dave King - 'I'd shake your hand right now and have you on the Board but I can't'. Why not?

Probably because there is no evidence that was ever said, a bit like the ramblings of leggo today.

I'm not sure Frankie, perhaps keeping his options open?

I take it you have irrefutable evidence of this event actually happening and are willing to share it with all ?