Lifted from FF.

Guys 2 points

1) we need as much support tomorrow and it may not be a full house so please spread the word to everyone you know

2) BIG plans for saturdays game which will include protests inside game, stay tuned

thanks for your support

Craig

Can you enlarge on this latest conspiracy theory, might help matters all round if you took McColl's lead.

If Green in the last 10 days has visited shareholders asking them to vote for the board then he is pulling strings imo.

I don't have a tape of the conversation if that is what you mean.

Plg

Not getting at you but that highlights the considerable failing of the requisitioners throughout the campaign. Allegation but with no evidence whatsoever to substantiate it.

The problem is when people keep resorting to that it looks little more than attempts to smear.

Do we have this investors name or the colour of the door that Green allegedly knocked on, no I don't think so and am not in the least surprised at the lack of any corroboration.

No I do not know the name of the investor or the colour of his/her door. I take the word of Paul Murray & Scott Murdoch. You can believe it or not your choice, I know who I don't believe.

Do we have this investors name or the colour of the door that Green allegedly knocked on, no I don't think so and am not in the least surprised at the lack of any corroboration.

Do we have any corroboration of your claims that the average IPO costs are 12.5% or your utterly bizarre claim that "individuals are not entertained by the SFO, so no one reported anything to the SFO it quite simply doesn't work that way"?

Is it so out of the question that Green is still involved and meeting an investor here and there that we need to demand evidence before giving the concept any credence?

Green said he's no longer involved back at the beginning of October when it was officially announced that he'd broken his lock-in agreement and dumped enough shares to take him below the 3% shareholding level, but Green is a complete and utter liar. Just because he said he's no longer involved doesn't mean he's no longer involved.

Practically nothing is impossible in this whole messy affair. The idea that Green still holds shares or that he's passed shares over to the likes of Sandy Easdale to hold on to for a period while he slithers around Yorkshire or to-and-fro between London and his new château in Normandy doesn't exactly come as a surprise, so it's a bit ridiculous to suggest it's fabrication or fantasy just because there's an absence of proof.

Most of us are becoming sick to death of all this, but asking for proof of things which are practically impossible to prove is scraping the bottom of the barrel. If Paul Murray & co were told that Green went to see an investor how are they supposed to prove it? They've passed on what they were told and presumably done so in good faith, so what are we to do? Presume that they're liars? Bigger liars than Green?