Malcolm Murray: Rangers won't survive unless I'm voted back

Who counts the votes?Any chance of it being rigged?

I am going to guess to if PM camp win it will be fair and not rigged, if the board win then we will have to be an enquiry as surely it will have been rigged, I am sure I have alr ady heard murmurs of this being banded about.

I am going to guess to if PM camp win it will be fair and not rigged, if the board win then we will have to be an enquiry as surely it will have been rigged, I am sure I have alr ady heard murmurs of this being banded about.

In all seriousness, it really shouldn't be about one camp or the other camp winning or getting voted on at this point and it's highly unlikely come down to that.

What I would say though, is it'll be absolutely unbelievable if Stockbridge gets voted back in, so if that happens then it would be not only appropriate, but expected for serious questions to be asked by fans and shareholders alike.

I used to respect Frankie and this board but it is pathetic how partisan gersnet has become.

This board was once an honest neutral point of view that has now been so clouded by agendas that it cannot even comment on basic fact without using spin.

I arrived here because I was so fed up with ££, it was so full of yahoos and so manipulated by the minions of suck.

Now sadly all I see is gersnet becoming a little sister of ££.

Frankie I hope it is worth your 30 pieces of silver.

MM should never be allowed anywhere near the board of our great club ever again.

He was given his chance and he failed spectacularly.

And for the record this is coming from a fan who hates Jack Irvine and Stockbridge.

I think the general consensus of online Rangers fans are against the board so it will be difficult to find a forum who are promoting them. We post bloggers from the pro and anti camp and allow everyone their say. We have posters who do support the board and are allowed the freedom of speech. Frankie is allowed his own opinion as everyone and indeed you are. Unfortunately you chose to enter an attack on someone with a different opinion and our website rather than put up a good argument why anyone should think any different. That is a pity as we hope for different opinions and discussion on here. That does make us different from other sites in my opinion.