We carried an article the other day containing few claims which Graham had an issue with. Because we were unable to substantiate these claims I agreed to edit the article whilst retaining the general thrust of the piece.

We also offered Graham the right of reply whereby he could explain his position on some of the valid points within the article but according to him on Twitter he "couldn't be bothered". That despite spending the course of yesterday and today complaining about the inaccuracies.

As always on Gersnet we strive for accuracy and fairness so while we were happy to edit the piece to ensure accuracy we still believe the criticism within it is fair. Graham has asked for no further changes and I'm glad we able to show the kind of journalistic integrity that others have failed to offer when shown up to be less than accurate in their reporting.

There's something quite uncomfortable about having to edit the article just because Spiers denies certain points in it, especially given that Spiers regularly bends the truth, makes inaccurate statements, has been caught telling porkies on numerous occasions and just generally talks complete crap. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think his word is much more trustworthy than a pathological liar like Charles Green. Spiers may have his exaggerated 'educated' accent and act as though he's some sort of intellectual bastion of truth and out-of-the-box thinker, but most people can see that he's a fake.