I can't remember a competent board in my life time so we have to be realistic here.

Yes, but for most of that time the Board was chosen by an owner who had absolute control. Personally, I would not wish to be part of a Board that was packed with yes men and expected to be a rubber-stamp.

I don't miss any point because there isn't one, Somers has never claimed to be a Rangers man he was appointed to do a job maybe you should just let him get on with it, JM had no problem with him.

I didn't criticise others I quite rightly criticised Paul Murray for his lack of historical knowledge.

You know I was prepared to let him get on with it until yesterday's statement. It's now clear he's just the same as the rest of them.

You pull Paul Murray up for a historical mistake but ignore Somer when he excuses and endorses Stockbridge and gets Jack Irvine to pen it for him. Yeah, you've got your priorities spot on.

thousands and thousands send Somers a message

I was discussing this after the match with my father. He is happy for the current board to remain in place and reluctant to have Paul Murray et al included. Despite this he accepted that about 60% held up cards today and that up to 10% may also have supported this protest without holding up cards.

People might quibble about these figures but nobody can deny that a significant proportion of those who actually attend matches support the Sons of Struth protests. I hope Laxey Partners, and others, take note of this.

Where can a report of this engagement with the fans be found, I assume it wasn't limited to the chat over a coffee in Starbucks?

They have made them available to their members FS.

When was this meeting and who all was in attendance exactly?