I don't miss any point because there isn't one, Somers has never claimed to be a Rangers man he was appointed to do a job maybe you should just let him get on with it, JM had no problem with him.

If you're saying Jim McColl had no problem with Somers that's incorrect because he specifically called Somers into question, spoke of him as being an exception to his acceptance of the new appointments and questioned his independence.

‘My involvement is over after December 19,’ said McColl. ‘In fact, it’s over now because, other than me keeping in touch with some of the shareholders who asked me to get involved in the first place to make sure they’re voting properly, I think we’ve got the four nominees on (at the AGM), there’s three new people on the board and much of the job is done.’

your also taking quite a bit of license when all mccoll says is

The new board members seem independent and credible but they can prove their independence by removing Stockbridge because there’s a real mood for that to happen.

especially while stockbridge remains in place.

No licence just an appraisal of what he said, strange he would bail before the big day.

i'm surprised you cant comprehend this but hey ho.

‘My involvement is over after December 19,’ said McColl. ‘In fact, it’s over now because, other than me keeping in touch with some of the shareholders who asked me to get involved in the first place to make sure they’re voting properly, I think we’ve got the four nominees on (at the AGM), there’s three new people on the board and much of the job is done.’

i'm surprised you cant comprehend this but hey ho.

He's not seriously suggesting the two Murrays and the other two are going to win at the AGM and replace the current board is he? I don't think they've a hope in hell of this

He's not seriously suggesting the two Murrays and the other two are going to win at the AGM and replace the current board is he? I don't think they've a hope in hell of this

well you may be right. however given mccoll is speaking to shareholders and big ones at that he might be the one that's right.