The more hysterical the reaction of Stockbridge, Irvine and Somers (and their assorted acquaintances) to direct and consistent questioning, the more convinced I become that they are all completely untenable. There was still a possibility of Somers remaining, but if he can't see how Stockbridge and Irvine's presence is a red-line issue, then he is also untenable.

"I had never heard of Charles Green, Imran Ahmad, Craig Whyte, or any of the other characters in Rangers’ history. " Can that possibly be true?

"One area, where we are conscious that we need to focus, is in improving our communication and engagement with all Rangers supporters. We have already commenced work to identify what is required to fully engage with our fan base and we will be bringing forward some significant proposals in the near future. The Board is fully behind improving the communication and engagement with the fans". They will never have proper discussions with any of the main supporters groups or bloggers or fans forum owners who have critisised them for the past period.

"Without Brian, the club would, in my opinion, have been de-listed months ago and ironically the club should owe him a debt of gratitude for holding things together". Jeez he thinks the captain of the Concordia did well.

Somers has nailed his colours to the mast of the spivs, he must also go. Cannot be trusted.

A fairly new word in the English language could have been creating specifically for Rangers - omnishambles.

Nothing at the club is right: from over-generous pay scales and obscene bonuses to boardroom shenanigans and football drudgery. With every day that passes the club seems to die a little, and those in charge of it appear from nowhere to lecture and scold.

Stand back a little from this debace and understand why we are a laughing stock in Scottish football. From the fanbase to the requistioners to the faceless appointees who come and go - no-one is earning or deserving of any credit. A massive Scottish institution is lost at sea and there's a heated debate about who should chuck it a lifebelt.

Rangers has become a soap opera to be mocked and abused by all and sundry. This is where we are at. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. This whole episode has been a shameful humiliation for every Rangers fan - and it's far from over.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So its ok for mini and his side to spout lies and nonsense but not for our Chairman to have a right of reply.

The so called "the petty nonsense" has been coming in waves for months from the rebels.

Yet more hypocrisy.

Once again you appear puzzled.

Throughout this farce I've criticised all involved for their pettiness. But, in this case, we're talking about the chairman of our football club talking about bogeymen and gangs while his employees act like children online.

That's not the kind of leadership or guidance I expect. Not by a long chalk.

Nice to see you still visiting the site though...

A fairly new word in the English language could have been creating specifically for Rangers - omnishambles.

Nothing at the club is right: from over-generous pay scales and obscene bonuses to boardroom shenanigans and football drudgery. With every day that passes the club seems to die a little, and those in charge of it appear from nowhere to lecture and scold.

Stand back a little from this debace and understand why we are a laughing stock in Scottish football. From the fanbase to the requistioners to the faceless appointees who come and go - no-one is earning or deserving of any credit. A massive Scottish institution is lost at sea and there's a heated debate about who should chuck it a lifebelt.

Rangers has become a soap opera to be mocked and abused by all and sundry. This is where we are at. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. This whole episode has been a shameful humiliation for every Rangers fan - and it's far from over.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tumblr_mdga7qSPCY1qz6f9yo1_r3_500.jpg

What I am not clear about is who approached Somers, with a view to his becoming our chairman? Who interviewed him? Who decided that he was the most suitable candidate? I may be unfair but when he was appointed it was like a political party selecting some person, who knew little about the constituency and shoeing in that person to be their candidate in a winnable seat. Sure, there are good points in his statement but I just find it hard to believe that someone in their seventies, residing down in Sussex and with a seemingly average career record is likely to provide the leadership that is required to take our club forward.