Taken from RM

I will say that people were not told what hey were when being given the cards. I am a pretty sure they were fully red on one side and halved meaning if you didn't open it the. You would have a clue, and these were also placed on seats where I was meaning some people may have just picked them up when they saw other holding them up.

I thought it was a much bigger success than previous display but not a over whelming majority, looking at the main stand it was not the majority, Copeland was maybe half, and broamloan was the majority.

No-one around me knew what they were holding up at first.

Are RM having a laugh whomever posted that are treating the fans with the same disdain as the board, are they trying to insinuate that the supporters can't understand a simple message now. It sounds to me as if auld Irvine has been frequenting RM.

Are RM having a laugh whomever posted that are treating the fans with the same disdain as the board, are they trying to insinuate that the supporters can't understand a simple message now. It sounds to me as if auld Irvine has been frequenting RM.

Frequenting ? Just look out for bawsburst's posts and you'll see why RM is MediaHouse's forum of choice.