We have a large loyalist/protestant element to our support who it matters to. Unless the fans don't matter?

I will ask again..... What relevance does it have to Rangers ?

Do Rangers, as a club, have UVF sympathies ? Is supporting Rangers about supporting the team, the club.... or is it about singing about your own personal beliefs ?

So we really shouldnt complain about Celtic singing about the IRA then, correct ? They have a large republican support, and the fans matter, right ?

I will ask again..... What relevance does it have to Rangers ?

Do Rangers, as a club, have UVF sympathies ? Is supporting Rangers about supporting the team, the club.... or is it about singing about your own personal beliefs ?

So we really shouldnt complain about Celtic singing about the IRA then, correct ? They have a large republican support, and the fans matter, right ?

No, they don't, they have in the past brought out CDs with loyalist songs on them though.

I couldn't care less what they sing if I'm being honest. I think they're scum for singing about the IRA but I don't lose any sleep over it. Freedom of speech and all that...

No, they don't, they have in the past brought out CDs with loyalist songs on them though.

I couldn't care less what they sing if I'm being honest. I think they're scum for singing about the IRA but I don't lose any sleep over it. Freedom of speech and all that...

When did Rangers bring out a CD with loyalist songs on it? Any chance you could give me the name of this CD? I'll nip right out and get one.

When did Rangers bring out a CD with loyalist songs on it? Any chance you could give me the name of this CD? I'll nip right out and get one.

Not sure the exact time but it was quite a while ago. You're obviously not going to believe me so there's no point in talking about it.

Not sure the exact time but it was quite a while ago. You're obviously not going to believe me so there's no point in talking about it.

Quite a while ago in a galaxy far, far away?

A cruel person might think that you're just making stuff up and saying the first thing that comes into your head.

Again.

Quite a while ago in a galaxy far, far away?

A cruel person might think that you're just making stuff up and saying the first thing that comes into your head.

Again.

They might.

A cruel person might think you hate Rangers fans and everything they stand for. Do you attend games?