What we have is a couple of thousand expats and their families and the odd masochist like dB or Shane from CRO.

What? We German masochists number hundreds, ye ken?! Now take that tongue out of your cheek or else!

Sidenote ... methinks the greatest problem modern day Scotland has with our support is the open display not of loyalism and "pro-Ulsterism", but the (what I call) British Patriotism, this GSTQ and Rule Britannia stuff that "alienates" us from the general "proud Scottish" public. IMHO ... had we endorsed our Scottish heritage - especially the fans that is - a little more these last few years, alongside our Britishness of course, the acceptance of the club would be far greater and people might have turned on the volatile IRAshness of the Yahoos much earlier.

(NB to the admin, for some reason the quote option is somewhat warped right now. You always get half of a previous poster's quoted stuff too, or at least the name of anyone quoted in your own quote.)

I've got a full time job, not that it's any of your business. I do yes, I've missed one game in the last year, Tannadice. Do you attend away games?

Nah, I've been told be older bears about it, if you chose not to believe it that's your choice.

And you're not in the least curious about this CD? The fact that you've been told it exists is good enough for you? No questions asked?

I'm guessing you've been scouring the web trying to prove that it does and I'm guessing you're just not finding it. But you still believe it exists, this elusive loyalist cd.

Very odd.

When I was a kid back in the 60s, my Granny bought me an LP (Ryan ask your parents/grandparents what an LP is). It has Rangers songs and a few songs like the sash on it, but it wasn't official - it wasn't released by the Club. I suspect the CD that is being referred to is the same.

Boy, you like to spit venom, eh? Anybody that don't fit neatly into your little box is fair game.

It's nice to know that I am not part of Rangers' Global support, but instead just an insignificant ex-pat who is a member of NARSA, as are our fellow bears in ORSA.

As far as this process you speak of is concerned, did you ever ask yourself ' How many of the "loyal" supporters are P/U/L inclined but are not "knuckledraggers"'? Are you honestly trying to tell us that there is a club with a large support anywhere that does not have a percentage of numpties?

Of the 150,000 in Manchester, how many of them were P/U/L inclined. You say that only 200 neds caused the trouble in Manchester, how many of them were of P/U/L inclination? You have no way of answering that do you? You are so angry at these neds for besmirching the good name of Rangers that you have to label them as "knuckledraggers with poisonous baggage". This allows you to fit them into a nice little box. How do you think you are coming across?

I have heard a lot of paranoid theories in the last couple of years, but to say that the world sees us as " an orange/unionist/loyalist dinosaur" because of an agenda driven by Celtic, is to me astounding. In my crescent there are ex-pats from eight different nationalities and they have very little respect for Celtic or their supporters because of what they, and their supporters, have been doing in the last few years. Do you think that they can't see and think for themselves as to what is happening?

Rangers and its support have made favourable impressions for many years in many areas. It seems to me that the only people who try to score points from the numpties within the support are Celtic-minded critics and unhappy Rangers followers who are also bigots. Do you think that you have the right to tell anyone how to conduct themselves? The club, the authorities and the supporter self-policing will eventually weed out these numpties.

Take a step back man, the world shall unfold as it should.

Venom? I was being nice.

I could go through your post line by line, but it would simply be an exercise in correction. Half the stuff you write is attributing things to me which I did not say - where, for example did I say that you or any other ex-pat is insignificant? Where did I say that Celtic are driving the agenda?- and the other half is irrelevant to what is being discussed - what relevance is it that every club has some numpties?

As to whether I have the right to tell people how to conduct themselves, I'd have thought it was pretty obvious; it's both a right and a responsibility to do so, if those people are behaving in a way which is anti-social, criminal or damaging to the club. What's the alternative? Just shut up and look the other way and leave it up to outsiders to force reform upon us?

You're entitled to your opinion and that's fine.

One question - Do you think 38k-40k people would buy season tickets, and a tv audience of millions, to listen to a choir whose high point is 'Penny Arcade'?

I know you 'get it'.

Maybe I don't want to believe that 40k+ people are attending games, not actually for the football, but for a mass celebration of anti-Catholicism, and pro-Orange Order of which most know little about and few are members. If you can prove to me that that is the case then I will be truly saddened for the country of my birth and the football club I follow.

BTW Can't stand Penny Arcade, I prefer Rangers songs. We have a few and could have made up a ton more had we not been stuck in the 17th century. We could even still have had the Billy Boys if we had dropped the F word - that was an anthem.

When I was a kid back in the 60s, my Granny bought me an LP (Ryan ask your parents/grandparents what an LP is). It has Rangers songs and a few songs like the sash on it, but it wasn't official - it wasn't released by the Club. I suspect the CD that is being referred to is the same.

I suspect it may have been the same one I bought :)

Did it have a team photo on the front with half the squad in blue tops and the other half in the vertical blue and white stripes?

BTW There are loads of modern anthems we could adapt to make up songs.

What's that coming over the hill

Uprising (We will be victorious)

The (Billy) boys are back in town

Let me entertain you

London calling (Rangers/Ibrox calling)

Should I stay or should I go (for the subway loyal... ;))

Don't Look Back In Anger (for the SPL)

I predict a riot (for the Tims)

Every day I love you less and less (for the board)

I suspect it may have been the same one I bought :)

Did it have a team photo on the front with half the squad in blue tops and the other half in the vertical blue and white stripes?

I think so...the striped shirts were the reserve players.