I like the place. It has a magnificent charm about it. It's looking its age but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. A re-vamp might do the trick.

I do, however, like the idea that they aren't locked into the idea of never moving. If they feel they have to, they'll do it.

I would much rather visit a stadium like this than the soulless Emirates and new Wembley. If Barca does start with a clean sheet of paper, I hope they show more imagination than we have seen with recent stadium designs in the UK.

I like the place. It has a magnificent charm about it. It's looking its age but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. A re-vamp might do the trick.

I do, however, like the idea that they aren't locked into the idea of never moving. If they feel they have to, they'll do it.

I would much rather visit a stadium like this than the soulless Emirates and new Wembley. If Barca does start with a clean sheet of paper, I hope they show more imagination than we have seen with recent stadium designs in the UK.

Emirates is a spectacular stadium.

I went to the Nou Camp in 2003 and thought it was a fantastic place to be, you can really feel the energy. But with times every club needs a revamp or a new ground. if they follow Bayern Munich then they wont look back. they left the huge Olympic stadium to go to their cracking new stadium.

If Barca roof the Nou Camp it would put in a great atmosphere. But revamping a ground that size could be more difficult that just building a new one from scratch.

Obviously the imminent arrival of celtic has inspired Barce to raise their efforts to try to gain the same global status as their visitors. Not only will their coaching staff hang on Lennon's every word but their Architects will be hoping for a copy of the cp stadium plan.

They're actually counting on the "best fans in the world" to start the demolition process for them......only too happy to help out are the jovial criacsters

They're actually counting on the "best fans in the world" to start the demolition process for them......only too happy to help out are the jovial criacsters

Aye, but the Goon Brigade have been banned don't you know!

:smokin:

went to the Dortmund v Bayern final with my son at Wembley, think Wembley is a fantastic stadium, don't think there is anywhere in the ground where you don't feel close to the action, which is some going in a 85k capacity, which is what I think it is, with a great atmosphere.

also been to Nou Camp and Bernabeu and love both grounds. First time I went to Nou camp could have got splinters up yer jacksy if you'd sat on the seats but they've upgraded that. Was in their Museum during their centenary year and they had a little display for every year of their existence and 72 still stated that our fans were 'hooligans' some things will never be forgotten or truly reflected.