the vb reputation will never recover from the various threats handed out over the years by their members.

that may be unfair because it might be a minority but that's how it is.

i couldn't actually make myself read all of this article tbs so i appologise if it wasn't the defense of vb it seemed to be when i stopped .

http://www.therst.co.uk/poll/agm-voting/

Im talking about individual members expressing a view which ran contrary to admin's position

Admins position? What?

This is what I really wanted to know. I have taken part in the RST poll and have read the current results. What I have not done is read any statement of "Admin's position".

Can you say which particular results you think are contrary to RST admin's position?

This is what I really wanted to know. I have taken part in the RST poll and have read the current results. What I have not done is read any statement of "Admin's position".

Can you say which particular results you think are contrary to RST admin's position?

Do you think the members who provided 4% of votes for the re-election of Brian Stockbridge are agreeing with the vast majority of RST members and RST admin ?

My problem is D'Art criticises others, but not all.

Yet says he is neutral.

Who would you like me to criticise CB ?

I have written blogs critical of Stockbridge, Green and Jack irvine - Green in particular when he was still being "championed" by many. I spoke out against him (Green) on Rangerschat

I expressed my support for TRS when they, for want of a better word, "outed" Ahmed - and to this day I would still, vigorously, both support and defend their action as I felt it was not only brave but of considerable benefit to our club.

Up till this very blog I have never written a negative blog on Paul Murray - however I think his conduct, particularly with regard to SOS, was foolhardy and left them in an extremely compromising position.

And we write all this on a day when yet another Leggat blog contains considerable lies regarding VB.

Do you think the members who provided 4% of votes for the re-election of Brian Stockbridge are agreeing with the vast majority of RST members and RST admin ?

I see the point you are making now. Although I think that I've been misled by the use of the term 'patterns'. That suggested to me that you were talking about something more general like the outcome of a poll.

I see the point you are making now. Although I think that I've been misled by the use of the term 'patterns'. That suggested to me that you were talking about something more general like the outcome of a poll.

Apologies then RS if thats not been made clear enough - and there are enough querying it to suggest it wasnt.