Prior - I Want Stockbridge Out

On face value, this Prior chap is a bit like King. Appears every now and then out of nowhere, gives the odd statement / broadside and vanishes again.

BTW, you do wonder at which guy or so-called SPIV the people will aim their ire at once Stockbridge decides to go? Methinks the current leaders may steal a march in the run up to the AGM if they can convince him to go within the next 5 days.

On face value, this Prior chap is a bit like King. Appears every now and then out of nowhere, gives the odd statement / broadside and vanishes again.

BTW, you do wonder at which guy or so-called SPIV the people will aim their ire at once Stockbridge decides to go? Methinks the current leaders may steal a march in the run up to the AGM if they can convince him to go within the next 5 days.

The Chairman would look silly if they get rid of BS - Debt of gratitude and all that

The Chairman would look silly if they get rid of BS - Debt of gratitude and all that

After his recent statement, yeah. Still, he has to look for the best of the club and if the demands are mounting, he could take most of the wind out of the requisitioners' sails if he agrees to send Stockbridge away (on mutual consent).

It may be that they will watch BS getting put through the mill at the agm and soon after, they will get rid of him, claiming, that this demonstrates that they take heed of the views of the club's supporters.

It was notable in Somers rant when denied knowing of or having met Green, Whyte et al he never denied previously knowing or meeting Stockbridge in fact he went out of his way to praise him.

If I am reading this correctly he is against BS and Easdale but abstaining on everything else, no wonder the financial sector is a wreck with genius like this.

If I'm reading this correctly he has also voted against Norman Crighton. I'm surprised that he thinks Crighton has to be held accountable for any broken promises.

What do you think is wrong with the way he has voted?