Do VB actually support BS (aptly named)?

I literally thought nobody at all had any time for the cunt anymore.

They interviewed the guy and released minutes of the meeting with a considerable caveat.

They also appended :-

Furthermore, with the impending AGM looming large on the horizon we would also like to reiterate that all members of VB and the wider Rangers support are encouraged to vote to the dictates of their own hearts and minds. Their vote is their own prerogative.

What would lead you to think they supported him ?

What would lead you to think they supported him ?

It is certainly admirable to urge fans to make up their own minds.

What I don't know is why it has taken so long to release these notes. Neither do we know how much of these notes represent what Stockbridge actually said. It is stated that the notes are not verbatim. This might be an interesting point for anyone who wants to consider whether or not Stockbridge can be held to account for the counter claims that he is said to have made eg the electricity bill.

For what it is worth I'd guess this is an accurate reflection of what Brian Stockbridge said. I'd urge fans to make up their own mind about how much truth is contained in what Brian said.

Slightly OT, but I note that there's an advert on the home page of the Rangers.co.uk site, which claims "There's no disputing these figures", presumably a reference to the recent ASA review.

The ad takes the form of an expanded pie chart showing different statistics from our season to date and promoting half season tickets. It is with some mirth and no little irony, that I can report that it claims we have 52 points from 15 games...

Even I can't blame Mr Stockbridge for that, but can we trust any numbers we get from Ibrox these days? :lol: