It is certainly admirable to urge fans to make up their own minds.

What I don't know is why it has taken so long to release these notes. Neither do we know how much of these notes represent what Stockbridge actually said. It is stated that the notes are not verbatim. This might be an interesting point for anyone who wants to consider whether or not Stockbridge can be held to account for the counter claims that he is said to have made eg the electricity bill.

For what it is worth I'd guess this is an accurate reflection of what Brian Stockbridge said. I'd urge fans to make up their own mind about how much truth is contained in what Brian said.

The problem is though RS this has been a particularly difficult, and at times polarised debate re our boardroom . It has not been helped by, as previously alluded to :-

supercilious drivel on the interweb.

I use the word "polarised" because the issue is not as black & white as some would make out, There are those who want change in the boardroom without a complete cull - and I would hazard a guess this would reflect itself in the removal of BS and also the removal from MediaHouse from our club. (Very much as per Jim McColl's summation) Some will not be satisfied unless there is a complete clear out, l whilst others appear to want the status quo to remain.

If ever we needed evidence that negative campaigning is self defeating - this episode in our club history's should provide ample proof for any politicians looking on.