Who do we want

Guest Baxter

Sad state of affairs when signing players like Webster, McCulloch, Quasie et al would improve our team.

None of them 'excite me', but most / all would improve our team. As the Bellstars sang 'Sign Of The Times' I suppose.

Couple I'd thro in would be Jason Koumas at WBA (unsettled and looking for a move) and Rod Hulse of Sheffield UTD

Cammy F

While i'd love to see Alan Smith come to Rangers there is absolutely NO chance of that happening. Due to Le Guens poor handling of Lee Martin and Phil Bardsley there is no way Sir Alex is going to let anyone else come to Ibrox on loan while Le Guen is in charge.

Don't want to name players as could spend all day doing that but what I feel we need is a new RB, back up LB, 1 or 2 CB's, a LW and a striker.

Malky

Just found one Nwankwo Kanu. Wants away from Portsmouth, this is a player i would love to see with us. He has everything he can score and he can hold the ball up.

He puts a move back to Ajax as his first choice though.

Sir Alex is looking to send out Smith on loan but I agree we may have blown it there.

I liked Webster before but I'm not keen on players who move from the SPL and then struggle. It suggests there is something lacking in their quality. He's obviously not of bottom to mid-table Premiership standard and therefore not Rangers standard.

I think that we missed out big time on Pressley. It's sad to see our struggling manager pass on such an obvious recruit and then picked up by his counterpart who is doing very well for himself.

If it pays off for Celtic it will make Strachan look like a far more astute manager when it comes to transfers, not that he doesn't already look that way...