You are in fact correct about the email account, I misread between the email and the RM accounts. However, you still speculated about the RM account in April and then re-iterated that assumption as a fact yesterday. You then state that he registered for email notification of any pm's to that account. How would you know that?

By stating that both RM and Rangers would know that you are, by implication, saying that one of them had to be the source for the TRS article.

Am I really?

Go back and check the thread on RM where I raised the matter initially and where I make clear it I did not think it leaked from anyone whatsoever at RM and also please show where I have claimed that RFC (their employees or agents) were behind the leak of the story.

Of course you're ignoring the part that a big mouthed hubristic egoist may have or even may have not have played in his own downfall.

Keep digging if you wish but desist with the false accusations.

How I know what I know is between myself and whoever told me, but bear in mind RM did not delete the thread.

Am I really?

Go back and check the thread on RM where I raised the matter initially and where I make clear it I did not think it leaked from anyone whatsoever at RM and also please show where I have claimed that RFC (their employees or agents) were behind the leak of the story.

Of course you're ignoring the part that a big mouthed hubristic egoist may have or even may have not have played in his own downfall.

Keep digging if you wish but desist with the false accusations.

How I know what I know is between myself and whoever told me, but bear in mind RM did not delete the thread.

Oh stop acting it. You give us two choices by your implication in post #194, either RM or Rangers. Rm issued a statement and you yourself have just said you do not believe they were complicit, that leaves someone at Rangers. There is no false accusation there, the implication is obvious.

Of course, since we don't know for sure that 'IamRangers' is IA, then all we have is your secret sources' word that IA did in fact register for email notification of pm's via his @rangers.co.uk email address. We know you are talking about IA because post #194 is a direct answer to Gunslinger's musing that IA contravened the DPA, for which Zappa chastised him no doubt in an attempt to curb any more speculation.

So, is it true or is the whole thing supposition? I guess only you will know.

To be clear, I am in no way attempting to defend IA, his actions while at Rangers or his dismissal.

I don't want to say anymore.

We know you are talking about IA because post #194 is a direct answer to Gunslinger's musing that IA contravened the DPA, for which Zappa chastised him no doubt in an attempt to curb any more speculation.

You've got the facts wrong again here barca. Gunslinger said that RM had breached the DPA and I asked that such allegations not be posted here without proof. It wasn't to curb any speculation either, the request was simply based on the fact that we can't have such allegations about other Gers forums being posted here unless they can be substantiated.

Unless the RST identifies where the real problem lies very quickly' date=' they may never recover from this.

And it certainly isnt Toxic Jack, RM or VB.[/quote']

I'm sure you'll agree that there's been a lot of things posted on forums today which are certainly not helping the situation.