Our merchandising deal

Do you think it is important enough to bring this up at the AGM?

I would like to know exactly how much the club are making from both Puma and Sports Direct. A major revenue stream for our club, i think it is crucial we find out the details.

I have heard rumours, seen loads of questions but no answers. I am left to assume it's not great only because if it was worth anything Green would have been telling the world when it was signed.

I doubt the directors will reveal commecially sensitive information at the AGM so there will be nothing said to calm our fears. There's also the issue that it would inherently be less than Celtic's at the moment given the relative lack of exposure we have and therefore we wouldn't want to publicise that.

Be better of asking why if it is a 51%-49% deal in our favour why do Sports Direct's shares count double in any vote regarding financial matters?

There could be £20m laying in Rangers Retail's bank account but if Sports Direct say no dividend will be paid then no dividend will be paid.

Be better of asking why if it is a 51%-49% deal in our favour why do Sports Direct's shares count double in any vote regarding financial matters?

There could be £20m laying in Rangers Retail's bank account but if Sports Direct say no dividend will be paid then no dividend will be paid.

It should be painfully obvious by now that when it comes to Rangers, you don't need anything resembling a majority share to be in a position to run the show.

That said, since Green left the Rangers Retail board at the end of October our sole representative has been Brian Stockbridge. The other two directors are Sports Direct. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it?