Neil Alexander launches Ibrox legal fight

The thing I don't quite understand is if these extra payments are in his contract, why didn't he raise it at the time?

I'd imagine he has been trying to get the cash by other means over a period of time and has failed, leaving him no option but to go down this route.

It doesn't sound like it's that clear cut and the delay adds to that perception. He TUPED over on a wage we could ill afford, was paid incredibly well for what he had to do in the league we were in and now wants to pursue every pre-administration clause in his contract that has become irrelevant in the subsequent circumstances.

McCoist is entitled to keep his £800k wage but it doesn't mean he should. Stockbridge too, with his £200k bonus.

The management might reserve the right to eject you but that doesn't mean you have to like and respect them if they exercise that entitlement to do it to you for no reason.

Claiming any bonus to do with pre-administration scenarios that don't translate to our new position just seems like money grabbing to me and I think we're entitled to be disappointed by it.

The guys entitled to have the spivs honour his contract and we shouldn't forget that he's one of the good guys that stayed when the rats deserted....

And the spivs in control of the club are entitled to give themselves stupidly large bonuses and pay offs - so that's ok then?