Today we saw how far our great club has fallen. Our chairman came across as a arrogant bumbling clown completely out of his depth, his stupid entrance was pathetic as was his performance including his attempts at humour. We have a board who hid behind any excuse they could think of not to answer the questions asked. We still have Stockbridge as FD, how is it possible for this cretin still to be in a job? The very fact that he is shows the calibre of the rest of the directors.

The campaign against these spivs must continue.

I think we have the minimum quality and size of squad that you'd ever accept being at Rangers. It might seem more than we need but does anyone really want to risk a promotion battle where we might eventually achieve it by a few points. Might be exciting but I can see the avalanche of the word "unacceptable" on the forum.

... it also shows that those supporters with the money are/were not willinging to shell it for the greater good of the club. We had the pre- and post-CVA fiasco, we had dwindling shareprices and yet, for all their talk, those astute businessmen failed to act when they had to. While it sure was not all that easy, the money invested by e.g. Sandy Easdale would not have set a King (who's free of SARS since what, February?) or even a Prior significantly back. Same goes for the Reqs and their backers. We can all go on and on about the current board and their shortcomings, for the time being, they did what was required and put the money where the mouth is. And that was all that mattered today.

... it also shows that those supporters with the money are/were not willinging to shell it for the greater good of the club. We had the pre- and post-CVA fiasco, we had dwindling shareprices and yet, for all their talk, those astute businessmen failed to act when they had to. While it sure was not all that easy, the money invested by e.g. Sandy Easdale would not have set a King (who's free of SARS since what, February?) or even a Prior significantly back. Same goes for the Reqs and their backers. We can all go on and on about the current board and their shortcomings, for the time being, they did what was required and put the money where the mouth is. And that was all that mattered today.

Spot on dB, Jim McColl could have dipped into his vast pockets at any point in the last two years and bought himself a seat on the board. Today proved that having the balls and the know how means a lot more to investors than a love for the club.

Spot on dB, Jim McColl could have dipped into his vast pockets at any point in the last two years and bought himself a seat on the board. Today proved that having the balls and the know how means a lot more to investors than a love for the club.

Im not sure thats true. A 30% stake clearly isnt enough. Thogh 11 can be if your in the gang.

The only conclusion I draw from today is that the board have a mandate to continue but the requisitioners got more votes than I expected.The board now need to show they're up to the very demanding task which lies ahead in returning Rangers to the top of Scottish football and beyond.That will require raising funds in the not too distant future(if I understood the CEO correctly) and in the long term showing how they intend to increase overall revenue into the club.Show they be unable to do either or both of these satisfactorily then I believe they'll all be gone in no time.

It also needs to be remembered that if everything goes to plan we'll be returning to the top division of Scottish football in eighteen months time. To make any sort of impact investment in the squad will be needed and I suspect if that investment is not forthcoming then Ally McCoist will quit leaving the board in a very awkward situation indeed.

Dave King and Jim McColl should have teamed up and seen these Spivs off, instead we had one,DK coming across as Greta Garbo 'i want to be alone'. Then Jim McColl as the only billionaire that needs permission to spend any money. I hope i'm not coming across as bitter, but i think we have been badly let down.