Can support of Wallace unify the fans?

Hear me out, as I'm sure plenty will disagree. We probably have as much of a fragmented support after the AGM as we had before, if not more. So, like at any negotiating table the way to start trying to bring the factions at war together is to look for a common ground. I haven't seen one faction of our support yet who doesn't support Graham Wallace. Could he be key to bringing a common cause amongst all the support? To me the worry at the moment with Graham Wallace is:

Has he been used as a temporary placement to placate investors ahead of the AGM?

Will he have real autonomy when he tries to implement measures (and sackings) he sees fit?

Will the incumbents care too much if they bump Wallace, now that they have won their battle?

Do the present board have autonomy themselves, or are they puppets for someone else, who doesn't have to face the public if Wallace gets pushed out for rocking the boat?

What about the fans getting behind an ultimatum of ' We trust Wallace. We will refrain from any boycotts on one condition - nothing happens to Wallace for x amount of time'

We of course would have to put our trust in Wallace that he will be true to himself and push for changes he feels are necessary (and also trust that he has not been 'bought'), but in truth I think we feel that anyway. What we gain is protecting against him having been used as a pawn for an AGM result, unless of course they are going to be so blatant that was the case. Then they deserve the backlash that would come.

Couldn't we unite behind that?

depends what he does. if he sacks stockbridge and irvine tomorrow i could get right behind him.

if he doesn't then he just looks worse with every passing day.

The point I'm making GS is that he can't do it tomorrow. He is a measured man. He hasn't been in the door long enough so if he did it would make it look like a knee jerk reaction to appease the fans and he would lose credibility with his board. That's why we have to stipulate x amount of time. as a support. If nothing is done then he is not who we thought he was, but I think it may be just as crucial now to keep him as lose Stockbridge within days or even weeks.

I don't think we are best served by continually rallying round figureheads.

We should be getting ourselves together.

Strength comes in solidarity.

If the Club are allowed to organise the fan representation, we're stuffed.

This lot would play us like a fiddle.

Anchorman is calling for unity behind a strong leader. GS you are calling for Wallace to sack BS & JI immediately. In my opinion that's the worst thing he can do. He can't be strong yet cave to the first pressure bloc that voices an opinion. The first thing he has to do is bring calm and stability to the club. He must get it running within its means. When he has done that he can quietly invite both BS & JI to resign, but the situation must be under his timing and control. His mandate is to present a solid investment opportunity to investors.