Can support of Wallace unify the fans?

Nobody likes to be talking about boycotts, however are we just to sit back and watch the club being raped,AGAIN!,what can the fans do?,the SOS protests were done peacefully and it has just been totally ignored by the board/SPIVS.

The only weapon fans have is season ticket money as every other thing done by the fans doesn't seem to have any affect on these clowns, not buying season tickets is the ONLY thing left to do if you are not happy with the current situation, money talks, so starving the bastards out is the only option left in my opinion. There is a wee bit of time before the renewals are sent out so we can all watch and see what happens between now and then, however the way I am feeling right now is I am seriously considering not renewing,a hard thing for me to do!,but what else can we do?, pay match by match?.

Of course if you're happy with the way the club is being run then you will renew your season ticket!.

Nobody likes to be talking about boycotts, however are we just to sit back and watch the club being raped,AGAIN!,what can the fans do?,the SOS protests were done peacefully and it has just been totally ignored by the board/SPIVS.

The only weapon fans have is season ticket money as every other thing done by the fans doesn't seem to have any affect on these clowns, not buying season tickets is the ONLY thing left to do if you are not happy with the current situation, money talks, so starving the bastards out is the only option left in my opinion. There is a wee bit of time before the renewals are sent out so we can all watch and see what happens between now and then, however the way I am feeling right now is I am seriously considering not renewing,a hard thing for me to do!,but what else can we do?, pay match by match?.

Of course if you're happy with the way the club is being run then you will renew your season ticket!.

I haven't been happy with how the club is run since I really got into football tbh.

But I've never considered the club to be defined by the owners and board.

wallace is a great appointment. or at least seems to be. certainly of the desired quality.

the only question is will he walk or be pushed.

Exactly. Now can we let the guy do his job and ditch all talk of boycotts, protests etc. He's not long in the door so give him time to go through everything that went on over this past year and decide what needs to be done.

Exactly. Now can we let the guy do his job and ditch all talk of boycotts, protests etc. He's not long in the door so give him time to go through everything that went on over this past year and decide what needs to be done.

like we did with mather and green and whyte. i don't see any reason not to step up pressure on this board it is after all just a different form of the same board we have had all along. bluepitch and margarita placemen.

like we did with mather and green and whyte. i don't see any reason not to step up pressure on this board it is after all just a different form of the same board we have had all along. bluepitch and margarita placemen.

What exactly do you want to achieve ? What is your objective ? Get rid off the entire board or just Stockbridge ? Blue pitch and margarita only own about 15 percent between them. They're hardly majority shareholders.

Who do you want to own Rangers then ? Please don't say McColl. And will King invest and by what means?

I'd advise to be careful what you wish for. Just watch you don't end up with nothing at all