Ashikodi offski!

It's a shame, he was one of the players I was really looking forward to being given a chance and would rate him above Stanger and Lennon.

I think in time we may regret this one.

Carcary is my next favourite to get promoted so hopefully we won't get rid of him as well.

It really annoys the F**K out of you when you see those young players at Newcastle, who've been brought through the youth system and thrown into the first team, albeit through necessity and playing out their skin.

Playing with hunger, desire, passion and full commitment for the jersey.

Yet PLG continues to show faith in a bunch of over-rated under achievers who frankly, don't give a F**k about the jersey they're wearing. :ffs:

To be fair to Le Guen, we've seen MacGregor, Hutton, Smith, Burke and Adam get regular games.

He's also given games or sub appearances to Bardsley, Martin, Stanger, Ponroy, Lowing and Lennon.

Svensson, Clement, Sebo, Boyd and Papac are also very young.

I don't really think PLG can be faulted for not giving youth a chance.

However I would have liked that extended to Ashikodi.

PS I think part of our trouble is that we don't have enough older players in the team.

Consider that Prso and Bazza are two of the oldest and yet two of the best players in our team who also seem to give 100% to the cause most games they play in.

A little shake up wouldn't hurt now and again.

Telling a player that he's not playing well enough and giving one of the young lads a chance instead would maybe give some of these under achievers the boot up the arse they need, irregardless of age.

IMO he shows way too much faith in these players. Especially as the majority of them have contributed next to nothing to the cause this season.

Let's be honest. They couldn't do any worse, but just might shown a little faith, do a whole lot better.