A QoS budget would still be the highest in the bottom 2 tiers, is that not enough for a manager of Allys calibre to gain promotion? We don't even need to go that low, we just clearly didn't need to go this high, that is the problem. Why does Ally need to spend 100 or 1000 times that of his opponents to beat them? What does that tell us? We certainly won't be able to do that in the top tier.

I would much rather have seen our kids giving their all than the likes of Sandaza, Kyle, Black, Foster, Faure, Cribari, Smith, Daly and the like lumbering about the park. They are turning me off, i wanted to buy into watching our future stars shaping our clubs future. I just can't get excited about this team or where we are going. I have a horrible feeling about our future when it should be the most exciting time to be part of the Rangers story.

A QoS budget would still be the highest in the bottom 2 tiers, is that not enough for a manager of Allys calibre to gain promotion? We don't even need to go that low, we just clearly didn't need to go this high, that is the problem. Why does Ally need to spend 100 or 1000 times that of his opponents to beat them? What does that tell us? We certainly won't be able to do that in the top tier.

I would much rather have seen our kids giving their all than the likes of Sandaza, Kyle, Black, Foster, Faure, Cribari, Smith, Daly and the like lumbering about the park. They are turning me off, i wanted to buy into watching our future stars shaping our clubs future. I just can't get excited about this team or where we are going. I have a horrible feeling about our future when it should be the most exciting time to be part of the Rangers story.

i would've loved to have been able to look back on this time with great memories with tales of the guy we signed from Elgin that scored 50 goals on our journey back or the young goalie who got his chance in Division 3 and went on to become a Scottish International. That's what the "this is fun" mantra could really have been about.

Alas though we are not going to get anything like that and that is down to a complete lack of vision at the club just now

Ally's remit is to get us back into the top division and to do it at the first time of asking which is why he has put together a team capable of doing exactly that.

It really is that simple, we need to be back in the top flight with the opportunity of European football asap and the team that is currently in place should ensure this happens.

Sure, at the end of this season and partly through next we need to be in a position financially to be signing players and building a team that will be able to compete at the top level in this country.

I do however firmly believe that once Ally has achieved winning the championship he will walk away.

Ally's remit is to get us back into the top division and to do it at the first time of asking which is why he has put together a team capable of doing exactly that.

It really is that simple, we need to be back in the top flight with the opportunity of European football asap and the team that is currently in place should ensure this happens.

Sure, at the end of this season and partly through next we need to be in a position financially to be signing players and building a team that will be able to compete at the top level in this country.

I do however firmly believe that once Ally has achieved winning the championship he will walk away.

Another 5 or 6 years with McCoist then?

3 or 4 teams, by his own admission. A team for every league he spoke of.

This team would not get a whiff of European football in the SPL.

End of next season?

I think he means next years league, the actual Championship, not the big one.

I see...to be honest I'm an Ally fan but honest enough to see his limitations as a coach rather than a manager. I just don't think he (and Durrant etc) are the right people to compete with "them". If he goes, after winning promotion to the Premier then he'll have taken us as far as he can.

I see...to be honest I'm an Ally fan but honest enough to see his limitations as a coach rather than a manager. I just don't think he (and Durrant etc) are the right people to compete with "them". If he goes, after winning promotion to the Premier then he'll have taken us as far as he can.

And i'm sure he knows that also which is why he'll get us that there at the first time of asking....