Warning to posters. This morning we received a letter from Peter Watson, solicitor advocate of Levy & McRae acting on behalf of Mr & Mr Easdale. The letter asked us to remove posts from 3 separate individuals (NOT POSTS FROM SONS OF STRUTH)

We would like to remind posters that this is an open social network page and as such is available to be viewed by any members of the public and posters should take care regarding defamation and The Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications Act 2012

https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfStruth

Just had a look at their page there, what is this about mega news? Anyone heard anything?

Genuinely believe there will be problems with McCoists salary. If it's still £800k p.a. if you were Graham Wallace wouldn't you want that reduced as a priority?

How do you know that they don't have any substance?

Rumours being started by fans of the scum being spread as fact by people with an agenda against them. Until proved otherwise they have no substance and is just people who want them to fail troublemaking. I mean, money laundering? :lol: Come on, as if someone in the position they're in would do this.

SOS should hand their heads in shame, they're a disgrace.

Genuinely believe there will be problems with McCoists salary. If it's still £800k p.a. if you were Graham Wallace wouldn't you want that reduced as a priority?

Of course. The cut was supposed to be done last month, we have heard nothing since. I don't think it is something which could be kept secret for very long. We would no doubt have heard about it by now and what it was cut to. If the cut still leaves him as Scotlands highest paid manager then there will be meltdown i suspect.

Rumours being started by fans of the scum being spread as fact by people with an agenda against them. Until proved otherwise they have no substance and is just people who want them to fail troublemaking. I mean, money laundering? :lol: Come on, as if someone in the position they're in would do this.

SOS should hand their heads in shame, they're a disgrace.

They'll be claiming Sandy Easdale's a convicted fraudster next!