You could be right; but surely investors want the maximum return? I'm not sure how putting out a third division standard side whiles we are in the third league would boost the share price. Granted there are a lot of imponderables but I'd wager a 3rd class side = season/matchday ticket decrease = diminished revenue = poorer annual figures = lower share value than could otherwise be achieved.

But what do I know? I'm sitting looking at a job advert driving a Rentokil van about, emptying 'female hygiene products' for the princely sum of £14,000 a year. I dare say Wallace is earning more than that, although which of us would be the bigger fanny remains debatable.

I think it's fairly clear that most of our current "investors" are looking for a short term gain rather than long term appreciation. Therefore I would think that they would want us to win each league with as low a cost base as possible and will take the same view as Wallace namely that there is time enough to put together a better team progressively as we rise up the leagues. This might be where investment sense and football sense depart.

As to your current employment prospects, I think you are to be commended for looking at any opportunity and beyond that whatever you might think, I really couldn't say.............

Too much money has been spent but I think it's all well accounted for, yes even if that includes extortionate wages

Stockbridge should go

you think 6 million plus ipo costs are well accounted for.

if you think it's well accounted for try adding it all up and see how close you get to 60 million.

heres a start 1 million spent on a 450k loan from one of greens pals.

Too much money has been spent but I think it's all well accounted for

Well accounted for like the 4 million quid written off as one off hidden IPO costs that have never been detailed or itemised despite repeated requests from fans and shareholders?

Well accounted for like the wonga loan from Richard Hughes that made him 50 grand a week in interest over 9 weeks which we'd never have heard about if board meeting minutes from October 2012 hadn't been leaked?