Murray v Federer right now, Federer leading in the second set and 1-0 up.

I thought Fed was on the decline but I watched his last match and it was like winding the click back 5 years, he looked much better than in the last 18 months. Interesting he picked Edberg as a coach.

Djokovic knocked out last night, was pretty happy with that although always like the heavyweights in the final, but the guy who beat him was a bit of a beast.

Still hope Nadal wins it. Havent looked to see if he is in the same half as the draw as Federer.

I believe he picked Edberg to help change his style a bit. Age has cramped his playing style, especially against the strengths of Djok, Nadal & Murray.

Thought Murray did well today. Good match and he should be happy with his performance. A great start on his road to recovery, QF of a major on the way back from back surgery is fab. His main focus (I imagine) will be Queen's then Wimbledon - French is almost a given Nadal will win it. He's supreme there.

I hope Nadal wins too - he plays Fed in SF. So final will be interesting as at least one player won't be out of the usual 4.

I thought Federer looked very good in the quarters and rounds before, but he came up against a Nadal at his peak and was destroyed.

Really hope Nadal picks up his 14th major today and goes onto get 18 majors.